Knowledge Organisers at Towngate
A significant part of our curriculum development this academic year is focused on pupils recall, retention and memory.
Staff and pupils within the academy have developed knowledge organisers to support with learning that takes place within the classroom.
Please find below half termly Knowledge Organisers which contains the knowledge your child will be learning during each half term. Children refer to these organisers throughout their learning. These organisers will be sent home half termly to ensure pupils can share their new learning with you.
Please see your child's teacher if you require further information.
- UFS Festivals and Light
- UFS - Space Knowledge Organizer - Spring term
- KS1 Our Wonderful World
- KS1 Gunpowder Plot
- KS1 Everyday Materials (1)
- KS1 Science Animals and their Habitats
- KS1 Science Bodies and Senses; Knowledge Organiser
- KS1 Geography Knowledge Organiser - Spring Term
- LKS2 Plants
- LKS2 Egypt
- LKS2 Cities KO LKS2
- LKS2 LIGHT AND SHADOWS 2
- LKS2 Magnets and forces KO LKS2
- LKS2 VICTORIAN KO
- LKS2 Early Law Makers - Spring Term 2
- LKS2 Good vibrations - Spring 2
- Year 5 - Tudor knowledge organiser - Spring 2
- Year 5 - Space and Earth knowledge organiser Spring 2
- Year 5 - Changing Materials Spring 1
- Year 5 - Rainforest Knowledge Organiser Spring 1
- Year 6 Living Things Knowledge Organiser
- Year 6 Knowledge Organiser Slavery Summer 1
- Year 6 Water knowledge organiser - Spring term 1
- Year 6 Circulatory System - Spring 1
- Year 6-Knowledge organiser Mining Strike Summer 2