In the event that we have to close a bubble, undertake a partial or whole school closure, we will follow the Remote Learning Agreement set out below.
Each child has their login details for Teams and SeeSaw to ensure that learning can continue when we are working remotely. If your child is having to self isolate, each day, teacher’s lesson slides / activities / practice materials will be uploaded to SeeSaw and children can post their responses to each lesson so that teachers can provide feedback. A SeeSaw user guide can be found here: Seesaw Getting Started.
A Microsoft Teams user guide can be found here: Childrens and Familys Guide - Teams
Timings for your Remote Learning Sessions:
These timings are for pupils to attend their Microsoft Teams meetings for Registration and for any support needed in Learning Clinic.
Please find below links to lots of fantastic resources to help with your Remote Learning!
Third Space Learning are providing a range of home learning maths resources here https://thirdspacelearning.com/blog/home-learning/
These include a Parent's Guide, Curriculum Knowledge Busters, fun maths activities and much more!
Phonics and reading
www.teachyourmonstertoread.com (website is free, just need to register/app for tablet is £4.99)
www.phonicsplay.com/freeindex.htm (Free account - username: march20 password:home)
www.ttrockstars.com (Please contact school if you are unsure of your child's login)
www.whiterosemaths.com (Offering daily maths videos and activities)
Joe Wicks is offering daily PE lessons starting on Monday 23rd March at 9am. These are accessible through Joe Wicks Page on Facebook or You Tube.https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3695351617205414&id=201801253227152
Education websites offering free subscriptions
www.twinkl.com (free downloads of resources and home learning packs for parents)
www.themuddypuddleteacher.co.uk (free resources with a free 1 month subscription)
Useful education Apps
- - Book Creator (Apple and Android) – Create your own story book, add your voice, text and images to your own story
- - Strip Design (Apple) – Create your own comic strip or story board
- - Daisy the Dinosaur (Apple) – practice computing skills with Daisy
- - Scratch Jr (Apple and Android) – Practice computing skills
- - Puppet Pals (Apple) – create animations and record children’s own voice
- - Twinkl (Apple and Android)
- - Imovie (Apple) - make your own movie about a song, film or book
- - BBC Cbeebies Story Time (Android and Apple) – home reading
- - Puppetedu (Apple) – make fact files and presentations